Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Free Pattern: Unseen Foundation

Yay! I made a free cross-stitch pattern for everyone interested. It's about an abstract picture. A little bit inspired by Arts and Science Museum but with totally different concept. I love to do some experiments so please tell me what do you think about this design!

The pattern is made manually from my sketch, and here's the comparison between the sketch and the virtual construction of the stitching.

Well honestly I made a little revision at the right side. You could see that on the virtual stitching, the end of the main curve, is more narrow than the sketch version. Yes, I'm trying to make the main curve looks more deep therefore the two bars could interact better.

I made a PDF version of Unseen Foundation, and you could find both Black&White and Color charts inside. Complete with color keys and a little bit of instruction. Click the image below to take you to the 4shared site. I still have no better alternative than 4shared, but if you get a better one, please tell me.




So, what do you think? Please give me any feedback to help me do some progress! Thank you for reading.

No comments: